Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Lion's Tale

I saw this video a few days back, like many others have, I assume. The video has hit viral proportions long before I saw it for the first time. It tells the story of giving up something, then discovering that it can come back to you, if only for a short while.

I apologize for the Whitney Houston back up music, but it does help in the Kleenex department.

Usually, I sit and pick apart most stories like this, knowing that snopes.com is my friend in calling bull shit...but, I just couldn't with this one. Besides, it is a true story. Also, I don't care if the video is crafted and edited to pull at the heartstrings, for when I see this, my heart plays a bittersweet symphony.





Some days, it's nice to leave one's cynicism at the door and just enjoy, smile, and have a little weepy moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment