Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Term Paper

My daughter is writing her research paper for school on what else (considering she's my kid)?

"Scientology: Should it be considered a religion, or is it truly a cult?". Her idea, not mine. In fact, I suggested something else, like "E85 Ethanol: Viable fuel alternative, or 'How to gum up your car's engine in 60 seconds'."

Okay, I made that part up, although I have some friends who ran E85 in their vehicles with not so thrilling results, but I digress. But I did ask her to maybe look at some other subject to write about, just to be on the safe side of not rocking the boat.

So, in true 15 year old style, she stuck with the Scientology angle, and although I not too concerned that I'll find a rattlesnake in my mailbox, or that someone tossed through my garbage (or her school locker, although I am sure someone could confuse her locker with a garbage can), I am so glad we don't live in the UK.

2 comments:

  1. Hiya. http://forums.whyweprotest.net is the new http://forums.enturbulation.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx for pointing that out to me, I forgot to update the ling.

    ReplyDelete