Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Crazy, Housebound weather

Let Me In!!!

This has been one heck of a week for weather. First, it rains on top of already frozen ground, so now there are mini ice-skating rinks in my yard. Then, school is closed today in case the weather predictions are right with the 6-10" dump of the white stuff. It snows, but nowhere near the amount said. It then rained on top of the snow, and I bet school won't be closed tomorrow and I will have to drive in the frozen muck.

Oh, and my puppies are spoiled. They are indoor dogs. They just know the out of doors as one big relief station. Wusses.

I am sooooooooooooo ready for Spring.

And, yes, this post was a lame excuse to show off Blaidd showing off his Corgi pose. "Westminster, here I come!" Well, he can dream, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment