Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Na na..Hey hey...Not.

'Nuff said. I don't even care what the score will be in the end. Told you I was a fair-weathered fan. And I could have been watching the latest Harry Potter movie...

My biggest complaint? Remember long ago and far away, when the networks actually showed what went on during half-time? Like the marching bands? When the only wardrobe malfunctions was a plume flying off a band member's hat?

And, here we had the USC Marching Trojans. How cool would have it been to have Fleetwood Mac show up and play "Tusk"? Missed opportunity, folks. I mean it.

But, no, we had instead three talking heads who looked like they got together before hand and planned, "Let's all wear pinstripe suits! Wouldn't that be like, cool?"

Makes me hanker for NASCAR. No, not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment