Thursday, January 31, 2008

Altered States for Blaidd

My corgi puppy is spending an over-nighter at the vets. Up until now, visits to the vets involved scritches beind the ears, rounds of "Awwwwww, how cute!!!" and treats. Blaidd liked going to the vets. It was like visiting friends.

I'm sure it was really the treats.

After this, I doubt I will ever be able to utter the "V" word without him running for cover. Yep, he was de-masculated yesterday. A gonad-ectomy. Neutered. Altered. And he also recieved the mark of the beast, ie, we had him micro-chipped. So, not only did I have his berries removed, I also denied him his right to privacy.

I can hear Blaidd now when we goes to do that overwhelming need to lick his balls, as all dogs do...he'll be all, "What the deuce?" For some reason, in my head Blaidd "sounds" like Stewie Griffin from Family Guy. And then his next thoughts will be, "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME, YOU VILE WOMAN?!?"

Llewellyn will be happy, though. Poor Lew. Kind of hard to be the alpha-corgi when being humped by a 7 month old pup.




Before the humpage began when Blaidd was still innocent, and when Llewellyn still had his dignity.

No comments:

Post a Comment