Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mad Libs for Bloggers

Geez I just got hit on the head and recalled that I have not updated this since you last visited... You would not believe I spend all my time in front of a computer. Seriously!.

I am absorbed with setting fire to people wearing Crocs, selling my soul to Google, just generally being of great concern to society in general, my day drifts aimlessly from sun up to whenever. I am not being a whinging Pom or anything. as well you should know.

I declare solemnly I will try to remember my blog password more often in future. No, really! What do you mean you don't believe me?

Have a go at it...

2 comments:

  1. For a minute there you had me wondering what happened to your writing skills. And sanity. Funny link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sanity is still in question, though. I do whole-heartedly believe Crocks should be burned. And I have been known to "whinge", whatever the hell that is.

    ReplyDelete