Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Speed Racer-anon

I haven't seen the movie yet, so while waiting for my chance to slip inside the theatre under the cover of darkness, or now that I tend to go to matinees, find a wig and sunglasses, I found this quiz on MSNBC, just to see how much I knew about the Speed Racer of my youth.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24472363/

I received a 92%. I only had one wrong answer.

I really don't know what that says about me. The fact that I still have the memories of an pre-teen, or that I actually watched the cartoon (we all did, we just didn't admit it).

But, the first step in dealing with a problem is admitting it.

"Hi, my name is XXXXXX, and I watched really badly dubbed Japanese Anime as a child."

I also cut out pictures of Bobby Sherman out of issues of Tiger Beat and hung them on my ceiling, but that's a story for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment